Compare.Parts was built for car enthusiasts, by car enthusiasts who understood how difficult it is to find aftermarket and performance car parts.
Our mission is to be the most comprehensive website advertising car parts from retailers worldwide.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH US
Since we launched our BETA site in Summer 2019 we have been growing month on month. Our growth has been purely organic and word of mouth. We’re proud of where we have come, but still have a long way to go!
% Gender vs Age
We’re proud to be working with these companies promoting their products on our website.
OUR BASIC PACKAGES
For clients who want a fixed monthly fee, we have a few different options to suit different budgets.
£10 / $10
This is ideal for businesses who want to test the platform. At this level you can list up to 10 products on the site.
£100 / $100
This is ideal for specialist/niche shops who want to an easy way to increase product sales
£450 / $450
This is more suitable for larger ecommerce shops with larger product inventories who want to increase product sales beyond existing channels
£950 / $950
This is a full service package combining digital marketing services, hosting and product marketing on our platform.
OUR PRO PACKAGES
For clients who want to pay on a performance basis, we can provide both CPC and % commision based.
Pay as you go
Cost Per Click
Suitable for more advanced retailers.
We charge your account with pre-determined amount of money (e.g. £100) this is used to “credit” your account. Each time someone clicks to your website, your account is charged by the CPC (e.g. £0.50)
Each month we track clicks that are referred to your site from us, and when your balance is running low we request a top-up.
Pay per sale
% Commision on Sale
Suitable for more advanced retailers and large ecommerce shops with larger product inventories who want to increase product sales beyond existing channels.
We work with partners via Affiliate Window, Avantlink, Commission Junction etc.
Please get in touch with an invite link to your affiliate network, we will review the T&C’s and get started!
SIGN UP TODAY
- This form collects and stores your name, email address, message and IP address. This enables us to respond to your message.
- Your details will not be sold, transferred or leased to any third parties.
- We do not consent to being contacted by companies trying to sell us services.
- We track IP addresses, report and ban IP’s of those who choose to spam us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Its easy, complete the sign up form and our team will arrange a call to discuss onboarding you.
We offer different models to suit different budgets:
- Fixed fee – The simplest for small-medium sized businesses, you pay a monthly subscription fee to have your products displayed on Compare.Parts.
- Cost Per Click – Retailers can opt for a Cost Per Click (CPC) basis to join Compare.Parts. This means you only pay for clicks you receive from us.
- Commision – Retailers who have an affiliate platform like Awin can invite Compare.Parts to signup providing the commission and revenue attribution model is fair.
We vet all retailers that want to be listed on Compare.Parts. We need to protect our users and ensure they get the best possible experience. This to us is more important than any incremental revenue.
That said, we have some house rules:
- An E-commerce site – customers must be able to buy your products from your website.
- Global Shipping – Compare.Parts has a global footprint as such we only list advertisers who can ship parts globally.
- Payment protection – retailers must take measures to protect their customers’ payment details and be compliant with the rules and regulations e.g. GDPR
- SSL Security – retailers ensure their websites are secure, free from malware, viruses. If you need help converting to SSL just contact us and we can provide you with some advice on how to do this.
- Product pages on your website – We must be able to deep link to a product page on your site
- Bait and Switch – If the price you submit to us is not what the end user gets, you will get a strike. Three strikes and you will be removed from the site. It’s not fair to users or other advertisers.
- Negative Sentiment We reserve the right to decline or remove any retailers which have a bad reputation, of course we will talk to you first!
Think of Compare.Parts as an extension of your business. To be competitive online you need to have a strong website, good search engine positioning, presence on social media etc. For some businesses this can be really expensive through digital marketing agencies or consultants. We offer a much cheaper and better value alternative. Compare.Parts will provide you with additional sales to your site, enabling you to reach a global audience of car enthusiasts.
Our fees are fair – we offer multiple models from fixed fees (think of this like rent), to performance based models (pay for people who visit your site) and lastly commission based (you pay us a small % of your sales).
We have three systems to add your products to our site.
The first is a crawler which we call the Autobot. The Autobot will visit your website and find products, extract important information such as the product description, the product price, product image, and most importantly a link. This information is then processed and uploaded into CompareParts. During this process we “normalise” product information to match our information schema, which basically means we categorise and add additional information if its missing, such as what vehicle the part is suited for and the Brand of the product.
Product Feeds Static
The other system is a Product Feed, we provide retailers a excel template and they send us over a list of products, images, pricing and links. We then check the data and upload it into our system.
Product Feeds Dynamic
Some of our advertisers provide a product feed of all of their parts. We import this product feed frequently to ensure we have the most up to date product range on the website
We have various systems in place to keep prices up to date. One of the systems we have is when a user visits your product on our website, if the price is over 24hrs old, we will fetch the price from your site and update the page.
Some of our advertisers update prices daily, some update them once a month, either way we do our best to ensure the products on our site are up to date.
As part of the Stage 4 package for Compare.Parts, we will host your website for free on our private server for the duration of the time you retain us on the package.
We can provide hosting only for LAMP stack sites i.e. WordPress. We can’t for example host a shopify site as that is an software as a service based platform.
This doesn’t include website development or site updates – we can quote for any web dev work separately.
We use industry best practice methods to prevent Click Fraud and take appropriate action against anyone misusing the system as well as removing any fradulent clicks we detect.
Our live dashboards are updated in near-realtime and contain detailed information as to each click from our site to yours.
There is no time-related contractual obligation when signing up to Compare.Parts.
This means you can cancel at any time by notifying your account manager.
We only ask as a matter of courtesy you give us as much notice as possible so we can remove your listings from our website.
Oh no, that’s not what we want to hear.
Please get in touch with your account manager, and we’ll process your account cancellation.
We have a system you can log in and manage your inventory on Compare.Parts.
It’s still in BETA stage, so we would suggest getting in touch with your account manager first.
Yes, we’ve prepared a detailed product feed schema for your development team.
Please complete the form, and let us know your question in the Comment box. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as we can.